Superyacht Tender accident with Owner onboard

Have a read of this unfortunate incident; if you only hold an RYA Powerboat level 2 certificate, have you considered the RYA Tender Operator course and/or RYA Advanced Powerboat course; both which would potentially up-skill and better prepare you to carry out your duties...

Find out more about the courses by clicking below: 

RYA Tender Operator course 

RYA Advanced Powerboat course